Email Issues and Site Update
I noticed that the website wasnt sending emails correctly. This was due to Mandrill updating their services and forcing all their customers to pay and migrate their service to Mail Chimp. That didn’t fly by me so I just moved the back-end email service to another provider and updated the back-end of the website in the process. This would have prevented anyone from getting password reset emails and anything else important. BasaBots.com was also rebooted which might have interrupted your Botting. I apologize for the necessary maintenance, but this one was pretty critical.